Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Awesome Mother-in-Law!

I have the best mother-in-law in the world. Seriously! I wish she was around more often, but both of my in-laws are doing a great work for God being missionaries to the island of Malta (and the northern part of Africa including Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, & Morocco). You can read more about their missionary work by clicking here.

Anyway, today is Sis. Parker's birthday, and I want her to know how special she is to me. She is an awesome person, child of God, mother, teacher, mentor, wife, cook, and so on and so on. I have never heard a mean or unkind word uttered from her lips. I pray that I will become more like her as I grow older.

Happy birthday, Mom!
Hope you enjoy this blog and your special e-card.
Wish we could be with you to celebrate this special day.


I've been having problems downloading the pictures from your recent visit last week, so I had to use the only pics I had on my work computer - these are from the time we had dinner together at Claim Jumper restaurant in Roseville, CA on November 27, 2006. You don't look a day older today compared to that picture we took two years ago. Both you and Dad look terrific!

We love you, and will be praying for you as you travel back to Malta.

No comments: