Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Year Ago


Okay, I know it seems like I've fallen off the bandwagon with my blogging. It's true - I have! What can I say? I think the back to school routine has taken a toll on me and my time. :) I am way behind in wishing my awesome father-in-law a happy birthday, but I just can't bear to create a blog post without having pictures... so hopefully I'll be able to get the pics I took of Mom & Dad when they were here last month downloaded so that I can create a beautiful photo card for him to post on this blog.... my goal is to have that done by Sunday - then I will only be a week late. Notice that I never got Shauna's birthday post done either ... and I have until tomorrow (that's right - less than 24 hours) to get that done to be only 1 MONTH late for her birthday post.

With me, it's all about the pictures... so I wanted to do a post, but have no current pictures... I dug through my e-archives, and came up with this delightful print of the girls as they were getting ready to go with Auntie Cristi to a pumpkin patch on October 20, 2008 - I couldn't find any that were specifically from 10/16, but this is close enough, right? Aren't my girls cute? Of course I'm biased! Ha Ha!

I'll try to take current ones this year so you can compare for yourself how much they've grown!

Have a super HARVEST day, and praise God for all His blessings and benefits!

No comments: