Thursday, March 26, 2009

Auntie Becca comes for a visit

The girls were thrilled beyond words to find out Auntie Becca was going to be "spending the night" with us last Monday. She had come up for her great-Uncle's funeral, which was sad; but we were glad to see her.

It's been 10 years since I first met Becca. She's the youngest of my sibling-in-laws, and was only 12 years old at the time. Here's a picture that was taken in June of 1999. This is Becca, Matthew (my boyfriend at that time), me (much skinnier then) and my fabulous in-laws.


Becca is now 22, about to graduate from college, and then a summer wedding is planned! We are so excited for Auntie Becca, and the girls can't wait to meet Uncle Jeff.

Me & Becca, March 2009




Being silly, Staci just wants to sit by Becca

No comments: