Monday, August 11, 2008

Las Amigas

Hay amigos que llevan a la ruina, y hay amigos más fieles que un hermano. Proverbios 18:24 Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI)

Proverbs 18:24 ~ A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Maricela is such a great person ~ I can always count on her to see the positive in everything and to look at situations objectively and through the other person's point of view. I've been blessed to have her as a friend and coworker for about 8 years.
Victoria and I started work as student assistants for the State of CA on the same day: January 2, 1996. So, we have been friends for over 12 years! She is very intelligent, and has helped edit and proofread emails for me, check my work, do my cross-references on audit workpapers (and she loves to clean house and help organize!) Victoria has two beautiful daughters, Bianca, who is 7 1/2 and Santana, who is 6 1/2.
I thank God for these two ladies who have been good friends to me, even though we don't share the same ethnicity.
Shauna and Staci both love Maricela and Victoria and her girls, but they always get them confused. They ask me all the time to tell them the difference between Maricela and Victoria.
Here are some pictures of "Las Amigas."


Doy gracias a mi Dios cada vez que me acuerdo de ustedes.me acuerdo de ustedes. Filipenses 1:3
Philippians 1:3 ~ I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.

No comments: