Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pics of the Visit with Bob & Staci

Doesn't Ginger look so sweet! She is a pitbull, and many people are afraid of pit bulls (ha, I'm afraid of dogs in general), but Bob & Staci truly believe that it's the owners who turn the dog into a vicious attack animal. I must say that Ginger has never given me or the girls anything to be afraid of.





This last picture was taken by Staci, hence the "finger" right in front of the lens. She was still able to see us in the viewfinder, so she figured the picture was okay. As I'm sitting here typing this, little Staci is by my side, on the couch, asking "can I do some letters?" So, here goes - I'm handing the keyboard over to her.

ggvccvbcxvcuswbiuhft jughyubkgrv ufhhvsby t63ty yrvgtyvt56etx7y466r78ytyrertyetrtyuuiysughteytyuqwwytswteytyertyergyuhhhy

No comments: