Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pray for Rob Biagi Family

I don’t mean to bug you, but God loves you
I don’t mean to bug you, but God knows who you are
I don’t mean to bug you, but God loves you
He’s got a big, big love for little, little you
I don’t mean to bug you, but God loves you


Two or three years ago, I took the girls to see Rob Biagi in concert for the annual Kids 'n Company Birthday Celebration hosted by Brent Randall and KYCC in Stockton. One of the songs he sung was "The Bug Song" which is on his V.I.P. to G-O-D cd. Every time I see this cute picture of the girls and the bugs, it reminds me of his song, which reminds me of the need to pray for the Rob Biagi family.

Below is an excerpt from Rob's website, http://www.robbiagi.com/

7.1.2008 - ROB BIAGI'S LEUKEMIA
In a freaky, "one-in-a-million" case, Rob Biagi has been diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia. We say "freaky, one-in-a-million case" because it was exactly 9 months ago (to the day) that Rob's youngest daughter Natalie was diagnosed with another type of Leukemia: Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia. That makes two Leukemia patients in one family with very different versions of the disease (extremely rare). And if you add in Rob's son Matt (who has had nearly 65 potentially cancerous moles removed from his body in the last 18 months), that's a large burden for any family. The Biagis need prayer, encouragement, and help from you. If you wish to send a card, letter, or gift to Rob or his family, please send it to: Rob Biagi Productions , 17941 Skypark Circle, Suite J , Irvine, CA 92614

No comments: