Friday, June 19, 2009

Fabulous Friday! Thank You Jesus and fellow bloggers!

Thank you so much to my fellow bloggers who left encouraging comments regarding a speedy recovery for my broken foot! I am so THANKFUL to Jesus Christ. I was able to do a limited amount of walking last night, and my foot did not throb as it had done before. Also, I slept better than I have since the injury. Thank You, Jesus! God is so good - and we really can have things go so much easier when we maintain a happy, positive, thankful attitude.

I've been having fun "scooting about" on the knee scooter that I rented from Carol at www.scooteron.com - what a great invention this is! It is SO much easier than using crutches. I've been able to take the bus and light rail train to get to work, and I can carry my lunch bag and shopping bags on the handlebars! By the time my cast gets removed, I won't have any calf muscle in my right leg, but my quads and thighs should be super muscular!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Rhonda

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Rhonda!! What great news this is!! And what an awesome answer to prayer!! This just delights my soul, sweetie!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!

I need to go check out this scooter thingy! Sounds interesting.

Don't overdo now, ok? Have a restful weekend that sets the stage for further healing!

Blessings and hugs to you friend. Your positive attitude is infectious!! :o)
Becky

Kimberly said...

Hi, Rhonda!
It is so nice to meet you! I am sorry about your broken foot! Oh, my! I will certainly be praying for a speedy recovery. So glad you found that scooter!
Thanks for coming by my blog! I apologize that it has taken me so long to come by and say hello! I have been on vacation with my family!
Blessings to you as you heal!
Kimberly :)