Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Email from God

This has been around a while, but its message remains true...


To: YOU

Date: TODAY

From: GOD

Subject: YOURSELF

Reference: LIFE

Message: This is God. Today I will handle all of your problems. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day. I love you. And, remember... If life delivers a situation that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved in My time, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, stop worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life. Should you decide to send this to a friend; Thank you. You may touch their life in ways you will never know!
Now, you have a nice day.

Love,

God

No comments: