Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Games!

Valentine's day is just around the corner, and I still have so much to do! :) I want to take the girls to Picture People to take advantage of their current holiday special. I try to go each year around this time. Their current coupon is for a free portrait sheet and 12 valentine postcards for only $12. The great thing is this year they have a postcard where you can place two pics - this is great for when you have more than one kid, like me, but they want to have their pictures taken individually. Go here to print out the coupon.

I've also been working on some games for the church Valentine's banquet which has become an annual youth fundraiser. The cost is only $20 per couple, so it's a great deal. I've searched online, and so far my favorite ideas are: (1) have the couples wrap a present, but each spouse has one hand tied behind their back. First couple to complete the job wins a prize; (2) shoe relay where the husband removes his wife's shoe; they're all placed in a giant pile at the other end of the room, and first husband to get his wife's shoe back on her feet is the winner; and (3) Valentine mad libs... Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Hope you all have a super Friday, and a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: