Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Emailed Prayer for Financial Blessing

FINANCIAL BLESSING

I claim it for you - now claim it for me. God has more than a thousand ways to provide for us, that we know nothing about. Here is your financial blessing! It's a simple prayer . . . got 30 Seconds?

Don't sleep on this...Someone recently read this for the first time and received exactly enough for a $0 balance on all credit cards.

If you need a financial blessing, continue reading this.

“Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and Wife, but all who believe and trust in You.

GOD, I send up a prayer request for financial blessing for not only the person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have forwarded this mess age on to. And that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything! I thank you in advance for your blessings. God, deliver the person reading this right now from debt and debt burdens.

Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that you have given me GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we just obey you and walk in your word and have the faith of a mustard seed that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know you are not done with me yet. Amen”

Peace and Blessings....Have Faith

No comments: