Saturday, February 21, 2009

February Happenings

I think it's time that I start saving for a new camera (to replace the one I lost in October and am still sad about, boo hoo) and a new computer! "My computer at home" doesn't have internet access (too old, too many viruses, etc), so I have to wait until really late to use Matthew's laptop and get online. I also can't post without pictures...well, I don't like to, so I avoid it.
I've finally had a chance to upload some photos, and can share.
Sunday, February 8, met Brenda and her son Caleb for her birthday lunch. Shauna and Caleb are "best buddies." Here are some pictures of them sword-fighting with chopsticks and other random shots.
Not a favorite pic of Shauna, but I like the reflections of their faces. (unintentional shot)







No comments: