Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Treats

Last week I used most of my free birthday treats that I've posted about a few times, now. I enjoyed a free meal at Rubio's; on my birthday, I had my free lunch at Daphne's - I only paid $1.95 for my soda; and on my birthday evening, we ate at HomeTown Buffet; and I got my dinner free with the purchase of an adult meal. If you haven't done so already, head on over to Free Birthday Treats right now and sign up to receive your goodies in your inbox!
Flowers from my husband, courtesy of Trader Joe's
Family pic at HomeTown

Love from the girls


Gyro and Steak Kabob combo plate from Daphne's


Staci, modeling, in the parking lot at Rubio's. I thought she looked so cute and grown-up, like Auntie Becca, in her jean skirt, boots, and purse on her shoulder.

No comments: