Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jesus of Nazareth ~ Easter Drama pictures



















Our (FAC's) first Easter drama in about 15 years was a huge success. Everyone worked together as a team, and there was a LOT of hard work, toil, time, and money spent - but it turned out great. Since I was in the cast, I was unable to take pictures. Combine that small fact with the poor image quality of my OLD camera, and you won't have a good recipe for success regarding quality pictures. Of the hundreds of pics that my mom and friend graciously took for me, there's a handful of good ones. Here they are, for your viewing pleasure. Thanks to all who were able to attend, those who wanted to attend but were unable, and those who live miles away, but were with us in mind and spirit. Hope your Easter was as blessed as ours was.

No comments: