Monday, April 13, 2009

What to blog about?

I've been thinking a lot lately that if I'm going to have a successful blog, that it should be more than just an avenue to post photos for Grandma and Grandpa to see. Although that will still be a big part of my blog, I just think I should spend more time writing stuff. I know it's been a while since I posted, and I felt like I was overdue. While trying to think of what to write, I came across this great blog post from Rather Be Shopping Rather Be Shopping which made me feel better about my blog in general. I really like the ideas presented here, and his comments on commenting.

Happy Monday!

P.S. A special thanks to those who've started following my blog... if I don't personally know you, welcome to my world! If you have any questions or ideas for things you'd like to see me blog about, I welcome them all! Thanks again for being a follower.

P.P.S. I recently stated that the first three followers would get a prize from me. I'm still trying to recover from severe fatigue related to drama practice, but am working on your prizes. For my current three followers, please send me an email with your mailing address so I can get your prize to you in the next week or so. :) My email is rhonda.parker@dgs.ca.gov

No comments: