Monday, April 13, 2009

"Freedom" worship song

Recently, ANONYMOUS left a comment on my freedom post asking where to find the best version of this song. Up until today, I had not been able to find the song anywhere online. Just now, I searched, and was able to come up with three versions that are on YouTube I am still disheartened though, that I cannot find any more information on this song. I'd like to know the song writer, the official lyrics, the copyright date, and if it's been recorded on an album? Anyone know?

My personal favorite version is from the Pentecostals of Alexandria:


The other two versions I found, are:
Indiana Bible College (IBC) October 2008

New Destiny Worship Center, Clearwater Florida

1 comment:

Unknown said...

itoon link undr his name to download the song itoons


http://www.ilike.com/artist/Eddie+James/track/Freedom

God Bless