Sunday, July 27, 2008

FAC ~ More Demolition






While singing "This is the Air I Breathe" some of us were thinking "Dust is the Air I Breathe." Much work has been accomplished, and we are so thankful for those who have sacrificed and donated their time and energy toward this project. The Lord is continuing to bless our church, and we can feel His spirit and energy moving through the church. This morning we had two of our visitors come to the front and earnestly seek the Holy Ghost. Pray that they will continue to be drawn toward the Lord. Excitement is in the air!
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how clean the church was this morning. The men worked really hard getting cement poured for the new steps and the ladies worked really hard cleaning up the dust. It was a transformation; but you can still smell the dust in the air! I will try to post pictures "after the dust" in the upcoming week.

No comments: