Monday, July 14, 2008

I Finally Have a Blog!

Well, the time has come. You know, I really liked EC (everyone's connected) - it was easy to use, easy to post pics, easy to search for people you know... it was just EASY. Then, they (whoever they may be) decided to change it ... I haven't been back since. I greatly dislike the new system that took its place (Ubuti, I think). So, I've decided to try my hand at a blog. I enjoy posting random thoughts, but especially posting pics of my darling daughters, so we'll see how this goes. Wish me luck.

:)

Rhonda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! How are you doing? I found your blog and thought I'd say "hello". Hope you're all doing well. TTFN!

Misty B.

thekreativelife said...

Just stopping in from Motivate Me Monday and Like a Warm Cup of Coffee.

Looks like you've got a wonderful blog!

God Bless!

Muthering Heights said...

Very nice first post. :)