Monday, July 28, 2008

Toy Research Study





Saturday morning I took the girls downtown to participate in a market research study on toys for girls ages 4 to 7. It cost $1 of quarters for the meter and an hour of our time, and the girls came out with a free toy valued at $20 and they gave me $15 cash for bringing the girls in. The girls thought it was a lot of fun, loved their new Polly Pocket toy, and as Shauna said "it didn't even seem like an hour!"


The only problem was that Staci wanted to answer the phone when it rang. The first time I was in the office when she did it, and I didn't know what to do, so I just hung the phone up on the caller (and yes, I felt guilty). The second time the phone rang and she picked it up an Elliott Benson employee was in the room with her, and was able to take over and "handle" the phone call. I was embarrassed!

No comments: