Monday, July 28, 2008

Soldiers for Jesus





I found these adorable "army" dresses for the girls on discount at Old Navy. Mornings are always a chore, so I try to think of funny things to make them wake up. One day last week Shauna had chosen the dress, so of course I wanted Staci to wear hers the same day. I told them they were soldiers for Jesus, and they needed to come to the "base beauty salon" to have their hair done - their hair had to be up in "soldier hairstyles," and that they were to stand tall for Jesus and let me take their picture! :) They're only 4 1/2 and 6 3/4 years old, and they're already tired of posing for pictures. Ha Ha! But, I'm the boss! I want to share these cute pics with you and also share a verse I found while browsing online last week:


I may never fly like Superman, climb like Spiderman, drive like Batman

Indiana Jones, he ain't the kind of man I am,

I'm in the Lord's army!


Have a great day, and stand tall for Jesus!

No comments: